Webcasts can be either live or on-demand. Both have their benefits and in this section you can read about how each can enhance your event or presentation.
Live Web Streaming
A live web stream allows your event or presentation to be broadcast on the internet as it happens. It is vision mixed live on site to incorporate a branded holding slide at the start and end with optional presentation slides mixed throughout the broadcast. The live web stream can be made available on demand shortly after the event, allowing people who missed the live stream, or delegates at the event, to watch it when it suits them.
- Time-critical content can be broadcast to a global audience.
- Incorporate live reaction to up to the second social media conversations.
- Global viewers can engage with the presenters through live online Q&A.
An on-demand webcast is a pre-recorded presentation, which is available on-line at the viewer’s convenience. The video is edited and can be mixed with presentation slides. Alternatively, we can synchronise the slides side by side next to the video, creating a fully featured online presentation.
- Global reach. Time zones are not an issue.
- The viewer can watch the presentation wherever they wish.
- The footage can be edited and cleaned up before going on-line.
- The presentation can be paused, rewound and repeated.
- A link to the webcast can be sent to your contacts by email or social media.
GloCast produces live web streaming and on-demand webcasts in throughout the UK.
Get in touch - we’d love to hear more about your plans and advise you on the different options available.
- GLOwebcasting: Talk about big data! 2TB of HD content from one conference getting edited this week. Crazy stuff!
1 hour ago from webGLOwebcasting: I posted 11 photos on Facebook in the album "" http://t.co/k9O1bMDo5b
2 hours ago from FacebookGLOwebcasting: Some new pictures of a rather complex but fun conference shoot. http://t.co/onwAVxtiZu #conference #video #PiP
1 day ago from Twitter for MacVoiceAV: Another day with @GLOwebcasting today, this time at Dunblane Hydro for JIT2013. (Stifled yawn).
5 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneJohnDuncanVideo: My view for the last 2 days at Crieff Hydro, awesome couple of days work with @GLOwebcasting http://t.co/n6161Kk8zJ
6 days ago from web